Tiffany expressed her gratitude in a letter addressed to the members of FOP 133. We are proud to see our members recognized, especially when the recognition comes from the state level. We will continue to grow our membership’s involvement on all levels and we can’t think of a better way to keep the momentum going. We wish Tiffany all the best on her future career in pediatric medicine.
Visit Us On Facebook
- F.O.P. 133 1st Annual Picnic a Rousing Success!
- Superintendent Carvalho Recognized by White House
- Florida State F.O.P. Withdraws Support for David Rivera
- FOP 133 Reaches a Tentative Agreement With the Miami Dade County Public School System
- FOP 133 and FOP District 6 Endorse Lubby Navarro for Re-Election as District 7 Board Member