Tiffany expressed her gratitude in a letter addressed to the members of FOP 133. We are proud to see our members recognized, especially when the recognition comes from the state level. We will continue to grow our membership’s involvement on all levels and we can’t think of a better way to keep the momentum going. We wish Tiffany all the best on her future career in pediatric medicine.
Visit Us On Facebook
- Support for Lawmakers that Support the Return of the Florida Retirement System “COLA” Calculation
- M-DSPD Officers’ Livelihoods Threatened by School District
- Two Retired Long-Standing Brothers of FOP 133 Reach New Heights
- M-DSPD Begins Negotiations With M-DCPS
- Dr. Marta Perez Clarifies Administrative Assistant’s Comments